31 December 2012

[30.] A belated Merry Christmas & a happy 2013!

Hello everyone (^___^)!
I'm wishing you all a belated "Merry Christmas!"
And a happy last day of 2012!
Ok, you can have an amazing 2013 too ;) 


I hope you had a nice time with your family and loved ones :)
A few days before Christmas, my mum and my brother flew over to visit me.
It was lovely to have them over, especially as I hadn't 
seen my mum for about 6 months!

Christmas itself, I celebrated with my boyfriend on the 24th.
It's German and Polish tradition to celebrate and do the presents on Christmas Eve.
For this day, we wore matching Christmas jumpers, haha XD

Christmas Dinner was delicious!
My boyfriend should really enter Masterchef, haha!


Barszcz
(beetroot soup)
4-Bird Roast with potatoes, carrots, broccoli,
parsnips & sprouts
Apple Crumble

After dinner, we've opened our presents!
I got super spoiled this year!
My boyfriend bought me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2,
from which I'm writing this entry :D

Christmas Day was spent at a friends house
And I dressed up for the ooccasion ;)



Merry Christmas & a happy new year
from your Crimbo Bimbo

x Chrissii x


10 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks so tasty!
    And what a cute outfit for christmas :D ♥ That dress really looks lovely on you, you're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♡
      Knew you'd like the dinner :p
      Who would want 1 bird if you can have 4 birds stuffed into 1?!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! A big kiss my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good, thank you :)
      Hope yours was great too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too (better late than never, right?! haha!)

      Delete
  4. Hey gurrrrll. I nominated you for the "Liebster" Awrd. All Info is here http://nerdsweetmeat.blogspot.co.at/2013/02/nomination-d.html

    btw. You need to blog more often. definitly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! Thanks so much for the nomination!
      And yes, you're right - I'm going to write a new blog post now!

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    I've tagged you for the Leibster Award!
    If you want to participate, please go here to get the rules! <3

    http://berrypompom.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nomination!

      Delete