26 June 2012

[4.] "Foreign" lolitas, part 2...

Good afternoon ^-^!
Here's part 2 of "Foreign" lolitas!


*~ The Bahamas ~*

During my time in The Bahamas, I met a great lolita!
Her name is Alexandria and she in the capital, Nassau.
She's got such a good heart and does a lot for other people,
always happy, cheerful and slightly crazy <3

I first met Alexandria on the 9th of January 2010.
She showed me all around the island and we had loads of fun!
Here are some photos from our shenanigans ^-^!

Traditional Bahamian houses.
Alexandria, pretending to be a mannequin XD
Me, pretending to be a mannequin XD

• What I'm wearing •
It was way too hot to wear lolita following the guidelines,
so here's my casual approach!

Headbow - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Wrist cuffs - Borrowed from Alexandria
Dress - Emily Temple cute
Sandals - TOPSHOP


~ Fast Forward to 2011 ~

In January 2011, I had another chance to fly to The Bahamas.
Of course I met up with Alexandria again,
after all, we got on like a house on fire ^-^!

*~Photos from 2011 ~*

Atlantis, my hotel.
Alexandria by the sea! Doesn't she look lovely?
My favourite picture of us together <3

• What I'm wearing •

Headbow - Part of the skirt
Cardigan - Primark
Top - Borrowed from Alexandria
Necklace - Juicy Couture (Borrowed from Alexandria)
Skirt - Angelic Pretty (Borrowed from Alexandria)
Rings - Borrowed from Alexandria
Shoes - Vivienne Westwood x Melissa


I'm super grateful for the opportunities I've had.
It was so lovely to meet her <3

Hopefully Alexandria and her husband will come to visit the UK soon!
You can follow Alexandria's blog at:
http://designbyalex.blogspot.co.uk/

x Chrissii x

2 comments:

  1. XD Yay!! I love your post on us!! And yes hopefully soon we could come and visits you! Love ya!!! From your crazy lady in the islands XD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay <3 I'm glad you love it!
      I'll be expecting you soon :P
      Take it easy, Bahama Mama! Love you!

      Delete